We have had to cancel the picnic today due to bad weather. Sorry for any inconvenience. We are planning to hold it in March, will let you know the date ASAP.
If you are in a mixed African-Australian couple or family, you are invited to our next picnic at the water play park in Marrickville:
1.00-4.00pm, Saturday 25 February
Hope to see you there!